Hosted by: UBC Interprofessional Continuing Education
Date: January 25th – 27th, 2018
Location: The Hyatt Regency Vancouver, 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver
(just beside the Burrard Skytrain Station)
About the Conference: The 2018 conference will continue to lead the field to improve skill development, practice and systems. There has been an explosion of research in areas of child development, child welfare, infant mental health, and family support. The conference has evolved from national to international participation
Join us for the 11th conference in Canada for early childhood development and family support.
Our success reflects the powerful partnerships that we have formed across many communities: University of British Columbia, Infant Development Program, Aboriginal Infant Development Program, Sunny Hill Health Centre, BC Children’s Hospital, Family Support Institute and many more. These partnerships allow us to address diverse topics of evidence based practice and research.
- Empowering participants with cutting edge thoughts and practices
- Broadening our understanding of family centered practices and support to enhance family wellbeing
- Facilitating dialogue around diverse practices and beliefs
- Applying evidence based framework to inform practice and policy development
- Building partnerships across complex systems
- Developing new skills and competencies
If you have any questions about this conference, please contact Kathryn at 604-822-7708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org