- Abdulmezhidov Adam Isaevich, born 27.5.1987
- Abumuslimov Apti Hasanovic, born 02.06.1989, Shali, Street School, 16.
- Abdulkerimov Side Ramzan Ramzanovich, born 25.03.1990, registered at the village of Kurchaloy, street Dohtukaeva 18.
- Alimhanov Islam Aliev, born 6.7.1998
- Abubakarov Adam Dzhabrailovich, born 05.05.1995
- Bergan Ismail Shadidovich born 19.08.1998
- Dasaev Adam Ilyasovich, DOB 16/06/1988, Shali.
- Dzhabayev Zelimhan Hizirovich, born 12.18.1993
- Ilyasov Adam Huseynovich, born 22.09.1997
- Lugano Rizwan Saeed-Hamzatovich, DOB 13/09/1987, Shali.
- Malikov Rizwan Agdanovich, born 01.06.1990
- Musk ICYE Turpalovich, DOB 19/07/1988, registered at the village of Tsotsi-Yurt, New Street, 10.
- Muskhanov Temirlan Ahmadovich, born 28.4.1986 Shali Chicherina Street, 2.
- Ozdiev Usman Vahaevich, DOB 12/24/1989, registered at the town of Shali, Grozny street, 39.
- Rashidov Doc Ibrahimovic, born 30.05.1995
- Siriev Magomed Musaevich, born 23.02.1993
- Soltahmanov Ismail Ezer-Aliyev, born 30.03.1994, registered at the village Mairtup street Nuradilova.
- Suleymanov Magomed Arbievich, DOB 01/03/1987, Shali village Caucasus, 8, Apartment 4.
- Tuchaev Ahmed Ramzanovich, born 23.02.1987, Shali, Street School, 30.
- Habu Khamzat Slaudinovich 14.02. Born 1993
- Khakimov Alvi Aslambekovich, 16.11. Born in 1992
- Hamidov Shamil Ahmedovich, born 14.11.1986
- Tsikmaev Sultanovich Ayoub, born 02.04.1984, the village Germenchuk, Youth Street.
- Shapiev Muslim Isaevich, born 28.11.1989, registered at the town of Shali, the street Kutuzov, 12.
- Eskarbiev Sayhan Vahamsoltovich, born 23.5.1992
- Yusupov Sahab Marshak, born 19.1.1990
- Yusupov Shamhan Shayhovich, DOB 17/06/1988, registered at the village of Kurchaloy, ul. Sovetskaya, 11.
The youngest: 18
The oldest: 33
Who are these people? They are the names, released in the newspaper Noyaya Gazeta, of young gay men who were arrested, detained, killed under the cover of darkness, and buried in hastily dug graves.
Who killed these men? The Chechen government.
We’ve just had Pride parades.
We’ve danced till dawn celebrating our victories.
While 18 year old boys were held captive, while governments declared war on love, while guns were being loaded.
What can I do? Well, do what I’m going to do. I’m going to write my local MP and I’m going to write the Minister of Foreign Affairs.
While I’m at it, I’m going to jot a note to the Prime Minister.
I know it’s not much.
But it isn’t nothing.
And nothing is simply an unacceptable response.