Selfadvocatenet.com Recipe for Month of July
“Easy version of this classic with the wonderful ‘zip’ of Dijon-style mustard.”
45 m 6 servings 420 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.