November 9th, 2016
The Advancing New Support Options (ANSO) Project is inviting individuals and families receiving services and service providers to contribute input on a new CLBC service.
ANSO will be hosting community meetings across B.C. from November 2016 to February 2017 to gather input on the creation of a new service to connect individuals with employment and personal development opportunities and support stronger social participation.
The Provincial Design Team will be making two tours around the province over the next couple of months to get your input on a new service, and we hope you will join us!
Here is the schedule:
- Session for Service Providers – 1:00-3:30 pm, November 14
- Session for Families – 4:30-7:00 pm, November 14
- Session for Self Advocates – 12:30-3:00 pm, November 15
- Session for Families – 4:30-7:00 pm, November 30
- Session for Service Providers – 9:00-11:30 am, December 1
- Session for Self Advocates – 12:30-3:00 pm, December 1
- Session for Service Providers – 1:00-3:30 pm, December 5
- Session for Families – 4:30-7:00 pm, December 5
- Session for Self Advocates – 12:30-3:00 pm, December 6
January 16/17, Time TBD
January 30, February 1, Time TBD
Week of February 13, Date and Time TBD
Week of February 27, Date and Time TBD
If you are interested in joining one of the sessions, please RSVP to Goli Khalafi at: Goli.Khalafi@gov.bc.ca or call 604-664-0101
and you will be provided with specific information on the session you plan to attend.
Depending on venue, seating may be limited so we encourage you to RSVP as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information about the work being done to create this new service, please click here to read “Building the next generation of community inclusion services.”