Recipe By:maddy cruise
“This meal is very yummy, juicy, easy to cook, and convenient. My fiancee loves this recipe and wants it everyday. Try it!”
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound Alaskan cod
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, or to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir the garlic in the oil until golden brown, taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes and mix well until they release their juices. Stir in 1 teaspoon oregano.
- Place the cod and shrimp on the tomato mixture; season with salt. Cover skillet and simmer 3 minutes.
- Flip the cod and season again with salt and 1 tablespoon oregano; re-cover and cook another 3 minutes.
- Remove the cover and allow to cook until the juice evaporates slightly, 2 to 3 minutes.
This Recipe is from website called allrecipes.com g to link here