Dear Amazing Person!
Yes! You amazing person!
You would make a great Advisor to the BC People first Board.
An Advisor is a volunteer role with the BCPF Board that helps us with our work to have the self-advocate voice heard.
You help us do our work, not do our work for us.
What you will give:
• Your gifts- what are you good at Numbers? Great, help our treasure.
Good at writing, help us write amazing articles about what BCPF has been up to…etc.
• Your ear, we need people to listen….really listen
• Your knowledge on how things work
• Your enthusiasm for having the world hear the self-advocates voice!
• Your time 4 to 8 hours per month
• Make a one year commitment
What you will get:
• An opportunity to show your gifts
• Build skills
• An opportunity to be part of a Provincial , National and International organization
• An experience to remember and skills to add to your resume
• Work with an amazing Board that will make you go…hmmm.
Check out the links and/or email us at email@example.com
The BCPF Board.
THIS IS COPY PRINT OUT bcpf-advisors-wanted-letter-2016