We know isolating at home for long periods of time can be hard so we want to celebrate everyone who is being safe and staying at home right now during this pandemic.
It is important to stay connected during these times of uncertainty and we want to hear what you are doing to have fun at home throughout the month of April. Join our photo contest!
Share a photo with an idea or advice on how to pass the time at home right now. Just post a photo on Instagram or Facebook and tag us @BCPeopleFirst to enter the contest.
What do you want to share with others to help them find new ways to pass the time at home or have fun at home? Gardening tips, writing ideas, fun crafts, making up a new dance, playing games? Do you have any special tips or advice? The possibilities are endless!
Let us know – we’re excited to hear from you and see what you’re up to! You can enter the contest as many times as you like throughout the month of April.
1. Ensure you are following @BCPeople First on Facebook or Instagram
2. Post a photo with a fun way to pass the time and share details or advice for others to enjoy
3. Tag @BCPeopleFirst in your post
4. Contest is open April 1 – 30, 2020 to residents of British Columbia. Must have a BC address we can mail the winners’ prizes to.
5. Each post on Instagram or Facebook from April 1-30th sharing a story with a way to pass the time while isolating at home and tagging @BCPeopleFirst, counts as one entry.
6. All entries will go into a draw on May 1st, 2020 and 3 lucky winners will be selected to win a $10 gift card to Save On Foods and one of our ‘Labels Are For Jars Not People’ BCPF T-Shirts!
7. Facebook is not sponsoring, endorsing, administrating, or associated with this contest