“These Christmas wreaths are made using corn flakes and cinnamon candies. They’re fun to make and eat.
If the mixture is cooling too quickly, set the pan in a skillet with one inch of very hot water to keep the dough manageable.”
- 1/2 cup butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon red hot candies
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the food coloring, vanilla, and cornflakes.
- Quickly drop heaping tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto waxed paper, and form into a wreath shape with lightly greased fingers.
- Immediately decorate with red hot candies. Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from waxed paper, and storing in an airtight container.
This recipe is on site called allrecipies.com go to the link here