James is back by popular demand!
Feel free to ask your computer related questions to James Janzen.
His amazing computer knowledge should be a help to all his followers.
how do you format a hard drive from windows 10
Format Hard Drive in Windows 10 with Windows disk management
Windows 10 offers users built-in disk management tool to create, delete, resize, format, merge partitions. You can try the following steps to format a drive with this free tool.
1. Type Control Panel in the search box.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Administrative Tools.
4. Click Computer Management.
5. Click Disk Management.
6. Right-click on the drive or partition to format and click on Format.
7. Select the file system and set the cluster size.
8. Click OK to format the drive.
Is an iPad better than a iPhone or should I just carry both with me?
Well it will depend on your main use. If you want computer functions an iPad could be useful.
Do you recommend a PC or a Mac
Good Question. I depends on your budget and what you want to do with the computer. A Mac cost about twice as much as a PC. If you are mostly doing Games a PC might be better.