The Government of Canada is consulting Canadians on how to improve the lives of Canadians with disabilities.
Your feedback will support the development of the Disability Inclusion Action Plan.
The Disability Inclusion Action Plan will focus on:
- reducing poverty among Canadians with disabilities
- getting more persons with disabilities into good quality jobs
- helping meet the Accessible Canada Act goal of a barrier-free Canada by 2040
- making it easier for persons with disabilities to access federal programs and services
- fostering a culture of inclusion
There’s still time to share your views on the actions needed to improve the lives of Canadians with disabilities!
ALL Canadians can complete the survey and help develop the Disability Inclusion Action Plan.
Open until Aug. 31, 2021