Selfadvocatenet.com Recipe of the Month for March Special Edition St Patrick’s Day
This pretty Green Goddess Pizza is made with a green veggie pizza crust, pesto pizza sauce, and piled lightly with kale, asparagus, peas, and hemp hearts. It’s an easy and delicious way to eat your greens at dinner.
- Use this green veggie pizza crust recipe
Pesto pizza sauce:
- 1/4 cup each: basil and parsley, packed
- 1/4 cup each: cashews and olive oil
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
Green goddess pizza toppings:
- Black and curly kale, massaged with a little oil
- Fresh or frozen peas (unthawed in warm tap water, if frozen)
- Goat and mozzarella cheeses
- Hemp hearts
- Begin by making the green veggie pizza crust. You can make this up to a day ahead.
- While the pizza crust is baking, make the pesto. Combine all the pesto pizza sauce ingredients in your blender or food processor and blend on high until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- When the pizza crusts have finished baking, remove them from the oven and divide the pesto between the two of them, leaving a 1″ rim around the crusts. Pile on the kale (you can use quite a bit as it shrinks in the oven) and top the kale with some asparagus, peas, goat cheese, and a little mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with some hemp hearts.
This recipe is on website called The Endless Meals go to the link here