Recipe for month of March 2017
“A creamy, spicy shrimp dish served alone with crusty bread or over angel hair pasta.
Prep Cook Ready In
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the shrimp, garlic, and green onions.
- Cook and stir until the shrimp are pink on the outside, and no longer translucent in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Set the shrimp aside, and pour in the wine, cream, tomatoes, basil, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the sauce will coat the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the shrimp back into the sauce, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat through and serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.