September 16, 20191:30pm – 3:30pm
Family Support Institute of BC is inviting you to join them for the hands-on MyBooklet workshops presented by Lydia Kang, the creator of MyBooklet BC, Bobbi Taylor, Provincial Family Support Coordinator and Mandy Young, Community Engagement Coordinator.
They are offering two FREE workshops on September 16.
What is MyBooklet BC?
MyBooklet BC is a FREE online tool that individuals and families can use to create a beautiful and personalized information booklet to store and share their strengths, gifts, goals and much, much more.
MyBooklet BC workshop details:
Date & Time:
- This is a FREE training session for families and support workers.
- You can attend in person or online. It will require that you have your own device to be able to work alongside while we go through the process.
- Registration is required. When you register, MyBooklet BC team will send out the links you’ll need to be able to video chat in on the Zoom platform.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Quick overview of MyBooklet BC online tool
- Sharing lived experience behind the creation and application of MyBooklet BC by MyBooklet BC team
- Step-by-step guide and useful tips on how to create your own MyBooklet
- Live Q & A
This Event is on CLBC website go to the link here