Hello my anme is Maria and I live in Portland, Oregon

638 viewsDear Jill

Dear Jill,

Hello my anme is Maria and I live in Portland, Oregon. I have a 23 year old daughter that has sever Cerebal Palsey. I have been fighting to receive Relative Foster Home since she turned 18 years old.My daughter’s social worker wont help us.I dont know where to go and I was wondering if you can please help me find a lawyer located in Oregon that deals with disabled people. Or if you can please offer information on what to do and where to go. I know Oregon offers relative foster home.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Please help me
Thank you,

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Jills response
HI Maria…I think you need to talk to our Advisor who is a great Advocate named Gregg Schiller….his e-mail address is: GreggSchiller2001@telus.net …I will have him write you back…I know there is a People First-Oregon group with a website that you can get to under our LINKS section under Self Advocacy Groups…say hi to your daughter for me…I have a little bit of cerebral palsy and I am out in my community every day.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Click to listen highlighted text!