About the RDSP: The Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) is a Canada-wide registered matched savings plan specific for people with disabilities. It is a unique savings program that allows savings to grow in a tax-deferred environment and provides matching federal contributions of up to 300% annually. Canada is the first country in the world to have a RDSP, which helps those living with a disability and their families save for the future.
Join us for this free workshop to learn all you need to know about becoming eligible, opening and maximizing the benefits from an RDSP.
What you will learn at this workshop:
- An overall understanding of what the RDSP is and how it works
- How to become eligible, open and manage your RDSP
- How to benefit and maximize your savings
- Updates and changes to the RDSP
- You can ask an expert all your questions and concerns
Our sessions are held in a small group setting so that individual questions can easily be answered.
Who should attend:
- People who want to learn more about the RDSP
- People who already have an RDSP but want to learn more and ask questions
- Individuals with disabilities
- Parents, siblings, friends
- Support workers
- Financial Professionals
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-439-9566.