In light of these unprecedented circumstances we recognize the importance of positive mental health and well-being.
On Monday, June 29th, 2020, Strive is launching a fundraiser called, ‘Strive for 5’ and we encourage everyone to participate!
The goal of this fundraiser is to raise money to supplement our programs and ongoing services while also improving overall well-being.
How can you participate? In order to participate, you are required to;
– Choose a physical activity that you enjoy (E.g.: Walk, Run, Cycle, Swim, Horseback ride)
– Choose a 5 km route (or longer if you want more of a challenge)
– Complete or ‘Strive’ to complete the 5 km distance
– Donate a minimum of $5 to Strive through our Canada Helps account online at: https://ecs.page.link/DCEQZ
– Nominate up to five other people to do the same (complete the 5km and donate)
– Optional: Post a picture with the #striveliving or tag us in your photo upon acceptance of this challenge. We can be tagged on Facebook at
Strive Living Society
and on Instagram and Twitter by using @striveliving
Please spread the word and join in!